Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 67 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

コストパフォーマンス最高のグルタチオン

Отзыв оставлен japanese-favorite-product мар 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

グルタチオンと言えば、ゲルソン療法を筆頭に万病予防の健康法の根拠成分として登場する 最強のデトックス成分です。 グルタチオンを定期的に摂取することで、アンチエイジング、万病予防、免疫力強化、体内浄化が期待できます。 特に「還元型」をお薦めします。 そのグルタチオンサプリメントをアイハーブで念入りに検索した結果、含有栄養素と量、金額から評価し この商品が最もコストパフォーマンスが高いと判断しました。 これと併せて、ビタミンC(水溶性)、ビタミンC(脂溶性)、ビタミンE、リポ酸(出来ればR型)を同時摂取することで、効果を最大化することができます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Most probably useless.

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews май 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Brilliant product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great immune system booster

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Immediate Energy Balance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

less blemishes on face

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i'm using it for 2 weeks now. twice a day actually and im using it with vitamin C. but i haven't seen the whitening effect yet. maybe there is a bit. the noticeable improvement is my face. less blemishes and looks more glowing. i only purchased the 60caps to try it out. i'll order more and maybe in a month or two i'll a result then i can give five star and continue using it long term. i hope i dont get disappoint though coz im from the UK and the postage and customs fee are so expensive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I think it works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

value

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Cheapest Glutathione here, works just as well as the other brands, i take it before bed as it helps me sleep.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 67 всего

1 2 3 4 5