RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Brilliant product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791228 янв 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Great immune system booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1784779 янв 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2354141 янв 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

less blemishes on face

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1546082 авг 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i'm using it for 2 weeks now. twice a day actually and im using it with vitamin C. but i haven't seen the whitening effect yet. maybe there is a bit. the noticeable improvement is my face. less blemishes and looks more glowing. i only purchased the 60caps to try it out. i'll order more and maybe in a month or two i'll a result then i can give five star and continue using it long term. i hope i dont get disappoint though coz im from the UK and the postage and customs fee are so expensive.

Immediate Energy Balance

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864233 окт 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

Good!

Отзыв оставлен 4723384274725965657 сен 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

Most probably useless.

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews ноя 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Potent antioxidant!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2346507 июл 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.

I think it works!

Отзыв оставлен 5746689127799606636 сен 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

perfect!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2757910 янв 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

...though as a side effect raised my blood pressure

1-10 из 56 всего