Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this product a long time. You have to experiment and see what works best for you but for me egg protein seems better (in terms of digestability, and how I feel an hour later - seems to be absorbed more slowly than whey, for example).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

정말 끝내주는 친구에요 내 단백질의 보고 맛있고 괜찮아요 물양 못맞추면 계란 비릿내 나기도 하는데 잘 맞추면 진짜 맛있어요 흡수도 잘 되고 딱히 탈도 안나고 좋네요 굿굿! 운동하고 마시면 정말 좋아요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yummy and digestable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I need a protein mix in my life. Without sugar (real or fake), dairy, carbs, fat, and it must be chocolate. With a bit of almond milk, this is mmmm, mmmm good! I recommend mixing with water first as it will clump with anything else.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

egg protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. I have it every morning. I usually get vanilla so I can add whatever I want to it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Egg Ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This protein is delicious. It is very pure and contains no artificial sweeteners. Thank you iHerb again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My favorite protein

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes great, no milk allergy, and no artificial sweeteners!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Tasting, Best Source of Complete Protein

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is excellent shaken with milk or Silk's new Almond Milk. It is better shaken than stirred, as it will clump in the latter case. I'd suggest adding it to your preferred liquid and shaking it immediately. I use it primarily as a supplement to complement a vegetarian lifestyle. A bit of research will tell you egg protein is the best, if seeking a complete protein.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

egg protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes good. It is OK.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

great

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so soo

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

so soo

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2