Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Part of my morning shake

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Fruits of the Earth in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

you will notice the difference

Отзыв оставлен norihito янв 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I tried other brands' sprouted seeds and I noticed this is far different from others. This has more lighter and crispy texture and the seeds seems to be lively. Because of the price, I cant buy this reguraly but I will buy again.

Yummy: fiber AND fats

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Difficult to sprout fat sources yourself. Much better to buy prepackaged. Awesome benefits that are listed for you on the container. Nice with vanilla protein powder, cold water, and instant coffee in the morning - like a vanilla frappe! Versatile taste and my go-to when I want a rich seasoning that's not nutritional yeast.

creamy & smooth

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

great in vegetable smoothies, I put 1 tbsp of this with 1 tbsp Vitamineral Green & 1 tsp Green Protein Alchemy, Desert Sun Blend, 1/2 lime juice, 1tsp camu camu, 2 tbsp chia seeds, mix it all up, voila a great smooth breakfast drink, feel great & now have a glowing complextion! will try other recepies, but it makes everything tasty & creamy, have already bought 2nd jar!

Friendly Fats

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Added to my oatmeal in a.m.s keeps me feeling full and is full of ALA, the good omega 3's. Tastes good!

Tastes Great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I sprinkle this on my granola cereal or add it to my fruit smoothie each day. It is so easy to get my essential fats using this.

Boost of Energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I really like this product. Aside from the fact that it is obviously healthy it provides me with a noticeable burst of energy and an overall feeling of well being.

beautiful skin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My skin loves this so does my bowels.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good source of healthy fats

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка