Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best soup ever

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GOOD GOOD

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Versatile

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great soup! The fact that it is no additional salt is really great. I have used this for a variety of recipes and like that the flavor allows for a lot of different seasonings.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes like homemade

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

No salt added, how great, when so many soups have so much salt added. Even if the soup sounds good I always check the sodium content. Too much, I don't buy. Don't miss the salt in this soup one bit. With some no salt added soups you just have to add a "little". This tastes like it is home made and I love the little chunks of tomatoes. A wonderful product. I am so glad to be able to buy this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

have not tasted it yet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего