RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1667135 дек 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This soup use to be very creamy and delicious, but it is now nothing but watery and even the peas seem hard and not cooked well. I don't know if this is from a bad lot or they have changed it completely. Anyway. I will not buy any more unless I know it has been changed back to the old way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good to the last drop

Отзыв оставлен 4680731746682392757 мар 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

favorite soup for my husband

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

EXCELLENT SOUP!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2903232 сен 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Give this one a go!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No Salt Tasty XSoup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953361 июн 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Health Valley is a sure way to get great taste and low to no sodium soups. You add whatever you want--even a small shake of salt--and POOF-- more healthy for you and you create a taste that is all yours. Add veggies or potatoes and get more health for your buck.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221793 фев 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had been searching for quite some time for a canned soup that was not loaded with sodium. My search in over...this one is great. Love the taste and have ordered more. I definitely recommend this soup.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

IHerb order of Healthy Valley Spit Pea Soup

Отзыв оставлен 4781217920494475907 мар 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Most of the cans I received were severely dented, some so bad I am afraid to use them. In addition, half ot the cans had an expiration about two months from the date I received them where the cans I see in the supermarket or Whole Foods have an expiration date usually a year out. I would be afraid to ever order anything from IHerb again

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего