Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This soup use to be very creamy and delicious, but it is now nothing but watery and even the peas seem hard and not cooked well. I don't know if this is from a bad lot or they have changed it completely. Anyway. I will not buy any more unless I know it has been changed back to the old way.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good to the last drop

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

favorite soup for my husband

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

EXCELLENT SOUP!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Give this one a go!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No Salt Tasty XSoup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Health Valley is a sure way to get great taste and low to no sodium soups. You add whatever you want--even a small shake of salt--and POOF-- more healthy for you and you create a taste that is all yours. Add veggies or potatoes and get more health for your buck.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had been searching for quite some time for a canned soup that was not loaded with sodium. My search in over...this one is great. Love the taste and have ordered more. I definitely recommend this soup.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Disgusting!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The most disgusting canned soup I've had - has a weird taste to it ... The ingredients look healthy but really awfully executed! Will never ever buy this again!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

IHerb order of Healthy Valley Spit Pea Soup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Most of the cans I received were severely dented, some so bad I am afraid to use them. In addition, half ot the cans had an expiration about two months from the date I received them where the cans I see in the supermarket or Whole Foods have an expiration date usually a year out. I would be afraid to ever order anything from IHerb again

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего