Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Gone fast!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just ok

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This was just ok. Won't buy again

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

美味しい

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

さっぱり塩味で美味しかったです

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Low in Calories & WW points!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

If you like stale chips

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего