Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Crispy, salty, baked not fried, organic, I love these chips. Read somewhere blue corn is the least hybridized...in reality, who knows... Only downside is shipping weight (product 200grams, shipping weight to Europe almost 1Kg, I think). Also try Blue Corn Meal if you like these.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Truly Guiltless

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I prefer blue corn tortilla chips over yellow and white and appreciate that these are in their purest form. While they are not loaded with unnecessary unhealthy ingredients, they seem to miss flavor. I would like a little richer taste. These seem to be a little flat in overall flavor. I still would recommend trying them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

These were really good! I can't wait to order more!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Blue Corn Tortilla Chips

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The good thing is not fried, but too salty, too much salt.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Blues are awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Angelic сен 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I got both the blue and the chili lime. Definitely will be ordering again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Baked, but not Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered these by accident as the ones I wanted were out of stock. I understand the health benefits, but I did not find these tasty. They're crunchy though, so that's a plus.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

콩갈아 놓은듯한 맛이이네요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

색도 칙칙하구요.맛도 그닥..소스찍어먹으면 나으려나..썩맛있진 않네요.재구매의사 없습니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

中の下

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

塩辛いです。それもシーズニングの付き方が塩辛いところと薄いところバラバラで均等ではありません。素材のコーンは悪くない感じですが、油の旨味がないのに味付けが単調ですぐ飽きます。かと言って何かディップするような薄味のチップスでもないので微妙な商品です。パリパリとした食感と低脂肪でヘルシーなのはいいと思いました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Too SALTY and thin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I was really looking forward to getting these chips to use with bean dips, guacamole ect. I found that the taste was OK but these chips had so much salt. Each chip was loaded with tons of small salt particles, and after finishing the bag there was still a lot of salt at the bottom of the bag. I also found that is does not withstand dips very well because they are small and very thin. Over all the taste was okay, but I would not repurchase these again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего