RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent Tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2604356 апр 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love the smooth taste. I could drink this all day.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1074763 окт 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I need to cut back on coffee a little bit, so have been trying different Yerba Mates. While I actually enjoy the flavor of plain old Yerba, this makes a nice change. Not sure it gives me any more energy, but definitely nice to have different blends to choose from. As a side note, I am always pleased when ordering from iHerb!

...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1303678 июн 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i am a huge fan of guayaki mate. i usually order mate directly through their site. loose leaf, usually. this is one of my favorite bag flavors. i'm usually not a fan of citrus teas, but for some reason i dig this. it's really mild. i don't notice any difference in my energy levels, but i never do. caffeine doesn't have an effect on me. which is good because i drink tea all day and all night long. i also like that this flavor doesn't have too much of the smoked mate taste to it. it tastes more air dried. anyway, it's good. will buy again.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave июн 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great blend of adaptogenic herbs that workwell with the yerba mate to give an overall energy boost to get through the day.

My favorite tea.

Отзыв оставлен 5158195174818638996 янв 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I've been drinking this tea for the past few months. It's my favorite. It has a great taste and really does give you a boost!! You won't be disappointed.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1458541 апр 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

high quality Yerba Mate combined with fresh orange flavor. Energizing when you need the extra push!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Energy with no jitters but a sunny mood!

Отзыв оставлен 4714515573675184078 май 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this for the ginseng benefits. I love anything ginseng! It has a mild bitter orange taste but not enough but who cares. The benefits of this tea overcomes anything else. The more I drink this, 4 cups a day, the more alert I am and the more happy I get. I'm getting things done like chores with music and a relaxed happy mood. I haven't felt any anxiety attacks with this as I suffer from panic disorder and caffeine is a trigger for my attacks. I just feel a bit restless but I am at ease watching late night shows if anything. : ) I just have to stop drinking this due to tannins and my anemia. I have to go with guayusa (no tannins) but will sure miss this a lot!

Good flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2408812 янв 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good quality tea that packs flavor

1-8 из 8 всего