Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Amazing product to help the fight against cancer!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My father was diagnosed with colon cancer. He had surgery to remove the tumor. Then he found out he had metastasis in lungs. After 6 months of the diagnosis his CT scans showed how fast his metastases in lungs were growing. The doctors said it’s not curable and they gave him 20 months to live. Then he started taking 2 pills of Maitake with 500mg of Vitamin C twice a day, while doing chemo and also during the breaks from the chemo. Since then, his CT scans show no change. It’s not improving and it’s not getting worse. The doctors are amazed…. He still doesn’t have any symptoms of the disease, he just suffers the side effects of the chemo, but since he started taking Maitake even the side effects are less. He will never stop taking it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My father use this product for one year during chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment. His healthy recover quicker than expected.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Grifron Maitake, Mushroom Wisdom, D-фракция майтаке Pro 4X, 120

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

My mother has a flat cell metastasis kartsinam.- only radiotherapy 6 months metastasis decreased by 45-50% by the action of Grifron Maitake, Mushroom Wisdom, D-fraction maitake Pro 4X, 120 Excellent preparation continues to take

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Game changer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Since I started taking this product my pet scan showed much improvement. My last scan before starting Grifron Maitake showed the opposite...worsening disease. I don't plan to ever be without it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use it for CFS definitely useful for strengething immune system

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this product 3 weeks ago,still not get.Very very disappointed. Paid60£ for and plus I glad to pay VAT 22£ for DHL delivery company.so I spent 82£ for nothing.Very very bad.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего