Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great, we love them

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It's been said that these are the best bars we've ever tried even before we were vegans. They don't taste like health bars (don't know if they are health bars really), but taste like chocolate & peanut butter - exactly as they should. Would definitely order again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

美味しいです。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

一気に5本くらい食べてたら、すぐなくなりました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A healthy bar that taste great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This bar is a tasty bar, and it has chia seeds that are a very great source of fiber! I love the taste!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great tasting bar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

good taste and texture

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

yum

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great-tasting Soy-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-free alternative to bars. Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Crisp has a good flavor balance, tastes healthy, but good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really Good!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I really love these . They taste really yummy and fell quite indugent and so satisfy the craving without much damage.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I've tried everything, and this is a must have!(FREEZE THEM!)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I was worried when I was going to reorder my beloved bars and didn't immediately find them. With other items I loved being discontinued in the past I searched more in-depth and found them again!! That's when I realized I should write a review before purchasing them again. Even though I want to keep them to myself, I would never want them discontinued. Anyways, this is a perfect snack bar to tide me over in the morning and afternoons. Filled with healthy fats, the brand is wonderful, and best of all in the taste. I love sugary sweets and when a bar doesn't meet my needs, I don't care how good it is for me. This one isn't overly sweet, but a perfect amount of low sugar satisfaction! The chewiness is a huge plus for me since bars can be crumbly and dry at times. I don't have kids, but this could fool them into thinking its a candy bar. I also tried the coffee flavored, but just not as much as a fan. Try, you won't regret it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

このシリーズは美味しいですね。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Vegan Crisp BarsはBlueberryも試しましたが、いずれも美味しいですし、カロリーは少なくてオヤツにぴったり。甘すぎずプチプチとした食感がよいですよ。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

맛있지만 칼로리가 높아서 탈이에요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

달달한 게 고프지만 밖에 있어서 간식 사먹기 어려울때 애용합니다. 해외출장이나 여행용으로도 자주 가져가요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

夏場は注意

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

噛みごたえがあって,ピーナツの味もしておいしい。ただし,夏は,コーティングされたチョコが解けてべたべたなので要注意。凍らすと硬すぎて歯が折れそう。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2