Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 24 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

just enough mint! no bitter aftertaste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff, according to my wife

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Bought about 15 of these for my wife's anniversary. She loves it. I've never been one to mix chocolate & mint, but I trust her judgment.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Oh my, yummy yummy.

Отзыв оставлен AletaOrganic окт 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this stuff. Rich dark chocolate. Not too much sugar. Just a lot of flavor. Mint and dark chocolate are both known for having mood enhancing properties, so they go great together for taste and effect. Good to have on hand if you are prone to having the blues. Nice afternoon pick-me-up. I hope you find my Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Mint Bars review helpful. iherb has great service, and can save you lots of money! And I have never paid anything for shipping!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Minty!

Отзыв оставлен tonjeglez окт 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love chocolate and mint, and this chocolate does not dissapoint! Good value for money too (compared to Norwegian prices!)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My new favourite!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

And I'm not even a chocolate-fan! But I love this one! The fact that the dark chocolate is less sweet, makes it less of a trigger for sweet cravings. A litte piece is really satisfying. I also love the fact that it's like it's been kept in the fridge, as it's so crunchy! And the taste of mint makes it heavenly :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My cup of tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The best chocolate I have tastd. To bad it's not available in the summer time :-( Great taste, not to much coca. I have to find a new favourite for the summer. Still looking :-)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very refreshing

Отзыв оставлен opheart авг 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It has a very refreshing and at the ame time a great deep chocolate taste. As for my mother, it's one of her favourite Green & Black's chocolates (she also like the espresso and white chocolate of this brand).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

LOVE

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Real peppermint taste + dark chocolate = little bit of heaven. Will most definitely be purchasing again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Flavor!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My husband's favorite. So yummy good, creamy and just right in the mint flavor. Not overpowering!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

very high quality

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 24 всего

1 2 3