RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Brilliant product

Отзыв оставлен 5744178301291060248 фев 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Loving this product!

Отзыв оставлен 5638807103266114203 июн 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Economical and easy to use

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1027414 янв 04, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Отзыв оставлен 5385919442672645400 июн 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

豚ゼラチン

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1530525 апр 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

無味無臭。水に溶かしてしばらくしてからレンジでチンします。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It gels more than we like.

Отзыв оставлен 4726396615938033899 дек 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен 5200975038516782617 дек 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Definite knee improvement

Отзыв оставлен 4682344360536289545 апр 22, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2965151 авг 11, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Makes the best gummy bears for my little ones !

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I FEEL PHYSICALLY STRONGER

Отзыв оставлен 4820913105489026990 фев 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

BEEN ADDING TO MY DIET SLOWLY...KNOX GELATIN WITH 1/2 TEASPOON PORCINE AT LUNCH BONE BROTH HOME MADE ADDING 1/2 TO THE SOUP. I AM 82, STARTED TO FEEL NOT CONFIDENT IN MY STRIDE, BEEN FOLLOWING THE ABOVE FOR ABOUT A MONTH DEFINITELY NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN MY MOTION, STABILITY, AND STRENGTH. I HESITATE TO IMMEDIATELY START DOSE AS SUGGESTED ..PROBABLY WOULD BE TOO HYPER IF I DID.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 25 всего

1 2 3