Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 34 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Brilliant product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Economical and easy to use

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Loving this product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

豚ゼラチン

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

無味無臭。水に溶かしてしばらくしてからレンジでチンします。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It gels more than we like.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I FEEL PHYSICALLY STRONGER

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

BEEN ADDING TO MY DIET SLOWLY...KNOX GELATIN WITH 1/2 TEASPOON PORCINE AT LUNCH BONE BROTH HOME MADE ADDING 1/2 TO THE SOUP. I AM 82, STARTED TO FEEL NOT CONFIDENT IN MY STRIDE, BEEN FOLLOWING THE ABOVE FOR ABOUT A MONTH DEFINITELY NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN MY MOTION, STABILITY, AND STRENGTH. I HESITATE TO IMMEDIATELY START DOSE AS SUGGESTED ..PROBABLY WOULD BE TOO HYPER IF I DID.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен CaraOoi ноя 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product. I have it everyday with my morning drink. Been having this for a year now and it's been helping my skin, nails and hair.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Makes the best gummy bears for my little ones !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 34 всего

1 2 3 4