RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

There is no cure for Eczema, but this really does help a lot!

Отзыв оставлен KillerBunny июн 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

About a year ago I developed a small patch of really itchy, dry skin. I had no clue what it was and figured it would go away on it's own, given that I drink a lot of water and generally eat healthy. It never did (probably due to my constant scratching), and it turned out it was eczema. I've tried a few creams and such, nothing really worked well to kill the itch completely; I always ended up scratching or going nuts wanting to scratch. Well, this gel proved effective to kill the itch for a good 12 hours at a time. I apply it twice a day, once in the morning after my shower, and in the evening I'll wipe the area with rubbing alcohol, then re-apply the Grahams gel. It's been a few weeks now, and I don't scratch the area at all anymore while using this product. If I don't use it however, the itch comes back really bad! But, just like any good eczema product, this does minimize the symptoms (but it does it naturally and without side effects), and since I scratch less, the area has a chance to heal and looks about a hundred times better than before! Hopefully my body will have the chance to fix this for good since I'm not killing the area with my nails, I guess time will tell. The gel does have a sort of "earthy" smell, it isn't disgusting but it definitely doesn't smell like a bouquet of roses, but it's a small price to pay for the result. I love this product! Thanks Grahams!

Great Product to Eczema

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2026833 июн 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent for summer use, my arm's Eczema has been solved. Hope my leg's servious Eczema also get the same result soon. Thanks.

Grahams-Natural-Alternatives-Eczema-Gel-Fragrance-Free-2-oz-57-g

Отзыв оставлен 5049276752468194435 апр 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It has been a "sleep" saver for my daughter and my 6 year old grandson.

Terrible product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2418302 мар 30, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Used it for my eczema and it made it worse. You put it on and it is sticky just like honey and does nothing for the Eczema. Would not recommend this product to anyone. I just wasted my money. Very disappointed in the product.

Great eczema gel!

Отзыв оставлен 4672346979859875780 ноя 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This gel has really been a lifesaver for us. My baby is very allergic to most food and gets bad eczema as a result. Before this,I tried several other healthy products but none worked, and if fact, most made it much worse. You may notice it getting a little more red at first but it is so much better in a little while and the next day. I use it once or twice a day on him depending on the severity. I also really like that the ingredients are healthy. This keeps me from having to use a steroid cream. I even use it in his diaper area. I put it on and wait a few minutes for it to dry to the touch before putting his diaper back on. Iherb also has the best price!

汗疹や湿疹に

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2976426 сен 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

高いなぁとおもいつつ、太もも内側のかぶれがなかなか治らなかったので買ってみました。 フレグランスフリーなので原料臭は多少ありますね。 でも荒れた部分に塗るわけですからなるべく刺激が少ないのは嬉しいです。 他のナチュラルな痒み止めクリームや、手作りのびわの葉エキスを塗っても良くならなかったのに、これを塗ると痒みも止まって、ブツブツした赤みもよくなりました。 ジェル状で油っぽさは全くと言っていいほどありませんし、乾けばジェルのベタつきもなくなり使いやすいです。 ダーマEのItch cream も中々良かったのですがチューブに入っている便利さではこちらに軍配。

乾燥からくる痒みに購入

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1083356 янв 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

冬になると乾燥して、足首・膝の後ろ・太ももの内側・おしり・腕の付け根・肘の反対側が痒くてたまらなくなり、掻きむしってしまいます。お風呂上がり、少し体がまだ湿っているうちにお風呂場から出ずに痒みが出る所にすり込みます。気になる香料などの匂いやべたつきがないのでとてもよいです。でも、肌へのしみ込みが良いのかクリームに比べるとのびが少なく(悪く?)一回で結構たっぷり使ってしまってすぐになくなってしまいました。それを考えるとかなり高級な品物で、同じような効き目でもう少し安価な物がありそう…と思ったので、リピートせずに他を探して見る事にします。塗る範囲や箇所が少ない方にはとてもよい物かも知れません。

+-+

Отзыв оставлен 4976602951124233054 фев 19, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

The cream is good, but not loud enough for my dermatitis.

1-8 из 8 всего