RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good Earth original

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2874534 фев 19, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tea

Отзыв оставлен StephanieH янв 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

何十年も前に

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2049007 апр 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

この紅茶、何十年も前にCAで出会ってはまっていました。すっかり忘れていましたが、紅茶なのに天然の甘味がありお客様のリピートが多いです。シナモン好きな方は1度試されたらいいかも!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Could have been my favourite

Отзыв оставлен 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE апр 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sweet!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3121703 май 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

YogiのIndia Spiceに似た香りです。ちょっと甘いです。身体が温まっていいかも。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

refreshing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1669705 июн 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Most wonderful spiced tea!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679524 фев 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I buy this product by the dozens and mix it with a black or green tea for iced tea by the gallons. It's naturally sweet, and has replaced all other drinks in my home.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lovily for a cold winter evening.

Отзыв оставлен 5375256866089045847 янв 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I realy like this tea! It has cinnamon, orange and spices that are warming and I like it best in the winter and I get some every year.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sweet and Spicy exactly.

Отзыв оставлен 5580369662530145583 сен 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

It is exactly as the title Sweet and Spicy. This tea is soothing for the stomache.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Delicious tea

Отзыв оставлен 4663994603000700926 май 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this after trying it at a friend's house and loving it. It isn't available in Israel, and my friend had gotten it on a trip to the States, so I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then I was very happy to discover it on iHerb! Yay! Now you guys just need to start selling dark chocolate hot cocoa mix... ;)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2