Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Very Pleased

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eclectic Institute Goldenseal Root

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Indispensable during cold season. Take at first signs. You probably won't end up on antibiotics. Take maximum dosis.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High Quality!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The real deal

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

eclectic institute

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

not processed in gluten-free facility!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product seems to be good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I recently started taking this product to improve my immune system. I wanted to try it based on previous reviews. It seems to be working well and I am happy with it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eclectic Institute, Goldenseal Root, 400 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good when I feel I'm getting sick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2