Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Limited Storage time for Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It is an great crunchy Energy Bar once fresh, I get daily to my Children and for all my Family. Instead of 5 star I can give only 4 star due the plastic pack which dosn't protect against environmental high humility. One point the manufacturer should definitely improve. Currently each 1.7 oz Spirulina Energy Bar is packet in an plastic. The Plastic let environment humility creep over the time into the Spirulina Energy Bar so the product lose the crunch and get soft as well as lose healthy storage time. I strongly recommend the Manufacturer of this Spirulina Energy Bar to change to a metallic packing to protect its contain better from environmental influence. Please improve your packing for your good quality Product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

to deceive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I live in Taiwan, today just received the goods, A look at the shelf life only to August 6, 2015? Food outer carton packaging is black, and the sale of green packaging is not the same? Too much to deceive the interests of consumers !!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love them!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Not too sweet and only nice ingrediences:) for a good price (it is quite large).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

美味しいです

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

スピルリナの風味はバナナでかなりカバーされていて、食べやすいです。軽いので持ち運びも楽。うちでは5歳の息子がこのバーを気に入って食べてます!こちらは大きいですので、10本入りのほうも、一つ分のサイズが小さくて便利かも。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yummy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

A strong taste of banana, surprisingly sweet, love that it is all natural with no added sugars, kinda earthy. Will buy again, nice price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quite nice!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Nice, pleasant coconut and banana taste. A bit crunchy. Spirulina taste is not too strong, but color is nice green. Best among Go Raw Energy bar variants. Size is huge, though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quite good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

First of all, the whole bar is too much for me in one sitting, I'd rather try the smaller ones. Tasted mostly banana and sesame, more of a aftertaste of the rest. I would consider eating it again, but not as much at a time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderful, no too sweet and geat tasting product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have been searching for a bar that is not comprised to too much dates &/or syrup as they are too sweet for my taste. Having tried multiple 'touted' brands, I found this perfect for me. I am not sure if it is supposed to be crunchy, but this wonderful chewy texture works for me!! Love it for not being so extremely sweet that you need a mouthful of water to chase down every bite. Bar is big for 43grams an can easy be split for 2 snacking sessions. Taste of coconut and banana with little sesame which works well for me. LOVE IT!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Crunchy and very good taste

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

go raw

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love these - they taste like candy - that's good for you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2