RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

꽤 괜찮아요~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618382 мар 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

한국어후기가 없어서 도움될까 씁니다. 베이킹 귀찮아서 안하게 되서 아예 믹스를 사면 하지 않을까싶어서 사본 파이크러스트 믹스예요~ 8인치짜리 파이 만들수있는 믹스가루 한봉지가 들어있는데요~ 사진에 있는것처럼 파이위에 다시 파이도우를 덮는 모양을 만들라고 나온거라서 뚜껑을 덮지않는 파이를 만들거라면 실제로는 파이두개만들수있는 분량이예요~ 설명서에 보면, 차가운 버터를 잘게쪼개 파이믹스에 섞어놓고, 계란2개를 깨서 식초4큰술을 넣고 거품을 내서 가루믹스에 넣고 섞어서 반죽하시면됩니다. 냉장고에 넣고 휴지시간을 갖고 성형해서 구우면 끝이예요~ 파이믹스 처음 사보는데, 조금 희안한게, 반죽에 식초를 넣습니다? 암튼 넣으라서 넣긴 넣었는데 먹을때는 식초있는줄은 모르겠어요~ 암튼 간편해서 괜찮았고, 글루텐프리라서 더 좋았네요~

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2439447 май 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

Tasty But Difficult To Work With & Lots of Cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170127 фев 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This gluten free pie crust mix makes a crust that's more like a shortbread cookie in taste & texture than a traditional flour crust. This would be because of the large amount of shortning & butter the directions say to add (10 spoonfuls of EACH)to the mix. Crust tastes good but I found it very difficult to get it into a pie pan after rolling it out. It doesn't hold together well, breaks apart. The bottom crust can then be pressed together into the pan to eliminate the cracks but this isn't so easy with the top crust after filling has been added onto the bottom crust. Also pressing the top & bottom crusts together around rim of pan takes patience so no cracks. I think probably worth the effort for a bottom crust only type pie or if you must not eat any gluten at all ever & want a top & bottom crust pie but if only need to limit gluten somewhat like me, I'll stick to an occasional pie made with regular flour.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very Frustrating to work with but produces a tasty, light and flakey pastry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 дек 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

When making pie pastry I wasted a lot of time by following the instructions and trying to roll this out as I would normal pastry. Even when using plastic wrap to support the dough (as instructed), it fell apart every time I tried to transfer it to the pan. Out of desperation to produce my pie on time for Thanksgiving, I eventually just pressed pieces of dough together into the pan, It still came out surprisingly flakey. In fact it is so flakey that you need to be careful not to touch it once it is cooked or it instantly crumbles. It tasted good - much better than the GF crust I made from scratch. I would buy it again but I will ignore the instructions on the box for rolling out the dough.

I luv this crust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706131 фев 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

Great Buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352133 окт 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

A+ crust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2380049 мар 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This crust is light and flaky. None of our guests could tell the difference from the crust I made with wheat flour and shortening. It'a a hit at our house.

Pie Crust Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2024923 янв 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this so I could make my sister some gluten-free butter tarts. I made the tarts and she said they were delicious. All in all a good product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Better crust than if I made it with wheat flour.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2899795 дек 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This mix makes a great pie crust, very flaky.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This makes pretty good pie crust

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3133067 май 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Pretty good for gluten-free. I only gave it a 4, but for gluten-free it should probably get a 5. My grandma made the best pie crust, but then again it wasn't gluten-free.

1-10 из 15 всего