RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2082639 фев 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. It is versatile as other flours can be added in small amounts to alter the flavor. I use a bread machine to make it and it always turns out wonderful.

awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316462 фев 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product has allowed me to be able to make my son sandwiches for school. My son is wheat/gluten intolerant and this product has helped me to be able to give him bread that actually tastes good. I have never had a problem with this brand the bread always comes out great. It is hard to find in the area I live in. I wish it was easier to find.

Bread again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930957 июн 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best sandwich bread mix around. I have tried several and this one tastes almost like regular bread.

Sandi Taylor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2847010 сен 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I love ths bread you can slice and actully have a sandwich. as I'm a celiac my husband like most things I bake also.

love this bread more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352133 июн 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My husband loves this it is the only bread he eats. I do not have a bread maker so I make it the old fashion way.

Great Bread for Sandwiches

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1760572 авг 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Since my son has a wheat sensitivity I decided to try this bread for sandwiches. It's easy to make, tastes delicious and most of all, is soft like bread should be. Just make sure it's completely done, our first loaf was doughy on the inside even though it looked done on the outside.

This bread is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1069028 апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This was my 2nd try at gluten free bread (the first I bought and didn't really like too much), but this mix is very good. The bread is moist and stays together well, and it was easy to bake. I don't have a mixer or a bread machine, and there were no instructions on how to make it without those luxuries, but it turned out very good anyway!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

gluten-free pantry, favourite sandwich bread mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847869 июл 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

digestable bread. bakes easily in bread machine. good if there's one with whole grains or wholemeal in it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best gluten free bread ever made

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2137413 май 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

By far the best gluten free bread I have ever tasted. My husband chooses to eat it even though he doesnt have a problem with gluten.,

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1543877 фев 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Wonderful bread mix. Can be made to taste like challah(egg bread). Great for sandwiches and "real" french toast.

1-10 из 29 всего