Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. It is versatile as other flours can be added in small amounts to alter the flavor. I use a bread machine to make it and it always turns out wonderful.

awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product has allowed me to be able to make my son sandwiches for school. My son is wheat/gluten intolerant and this product has helped me to be able to give him bread that actually tastes good. I have never had a problem with this brand the bread always comes out great. It is hard to find in the area I live in. I wish it was easier to find.

This bread is great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This was my 2nd try at gluten free bread (the first I bought and didn't really like too much), but this mix is very good. The bread is moist and stays together well, and it was easy to bake. I don't have a mixer or a bread machine, and there were no instructions on how to make it without those luxuries, but it turned out very good anyway!

love this bread more

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My husband loves this it is the only bread he eats. I do not have a bread maker so I make it the old fashion way.

Great Bread for Sandwiches

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Since my son has a wheat sensitivity I decided to try this bread for sandwiches. It's easy to make, tastes delicious and most of all, is soft like bread should be. Just make sure it's completely done, our first loaf was doughy on the inside even though it looked done on the outside.

Bread again

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best sandwich bread mix around. I have tried several and this one tastes almost like regular bread.

Sandi Taylor

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I love ths bread you can slice and actully have a sandwich. as I'm a celiac my husband like most things I bake also.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best gluten free bread ever made

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

By far the best gluten free bread I have ever tasted. My husband chooses to eat it even though he doesnt have a problem with gluten.,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

gluten-free pantry, favourite sandwich bread mix

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

digestable bread. bakes easily in bread machine. good if there's one with whole grains or wholemeal in it.

촉촉하고

Отзыв оставлен nabiya дек 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

질감은 무거운편이지만 촉촉하고 맛있어요 묵직한 식빵. 저는 보들보들한 식빵류보다 훨씬 취향입니다 혀에 닿는 느낌도 좋고요 레시피대로 달걀과 기름 ㅡ 버터와 카놀라유ㅡ 를넣었는데 약간의 버터향과 달걀느낌이 가미되어 그런가 더더욱 맛났습니다 이스트 한봉 포함이구요 글루텐 프리 브레드 믹스중 가장 좋았어요

1-10 из 29 всего