Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-3 из 3 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

colitis cure for family

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Myself, father, uncle, and mother all have different degrees of Colitis. I was in the middle of a bad UC flare up and was taking steroid enemas, Prednisone pills, Asacol (till it made my hair start falling out), and switched back to old faithful Azulfidine, but still could not kick this episode. So I researched alternative and natural cures. I bought us each 1 bottle of this brand. After taking 2 capsules 3 times a day during my flare up, in 3 days I noticed a big difference and in 5 days not just mine but all of our forms of colitis were gone. We have all remained in remission ever since; dropping all medications. I can't remember the last time I had to run to the bathroom or always stay near one. Now I just take 2 per day as a maintenance dose. But remember the active ingredient is not so much water soluble, its oil soluble, so take it with either flax/krill/fish/algae oil gel cap simultaneously for max absorption.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

First time user

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is my first time taking Turmeric. I take one capsule a day. I'm feeling positive effects from just one a day. I recommend you choose an organic version because there is no human intervention like radiating the spice.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Turmeric

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

First time using no comment yet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-3 из 3 всего