RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 40 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Another Soy Disappointment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3294260 май 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My daughter has a soy allergy. I spent a lot of time searching for soy free supplements on iherb. On the description online, this product is said to be "no soy allergen". The label on the bottle says, "may contain soy". I really like Garden of Life. I wish they would use less soy in their products. I find myself buying less and less due to that issue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Sunshine Vitamin

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain июн 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Vitamin D is important and most of us don't get enough of it. I ordered these not realizing that the Garden of Life Raw Calcium had a full dose of Vitamin D in it but at the moment I alternate a day with just the D and a day with just the calcium doses. That way I supplement my diet (which is very good) to make sure I have all I need.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708565 июл 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Vitamin D3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2374008 окт 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен CindyW июн 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I take 8,000 IUs of this product a day (a little less when I spend a decent amount of time outside). Dr. Mercola recommends that much. It works great! By the way, as long as soy is fermented, it is not bad for you. In fact, fermented soy is very good for you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very easy to digest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079734 ноя 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361424 мар 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It just feels good to eat a raw "live" vitamin in the form good for my body .Also I'm glad I can trust the company.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3036917 апр 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I liked these. Very good company. I will buy again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best Vitamin D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2495001 сен 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This vitamin D has raised my low level of vitamin D a lot higher in a short period of time, I am finding this range of products to be very potent & seem to have the vitamins in forms which the body can assimilate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2307441 янв 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Feel better since I've been taking this

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 40 всего

1 2 3 4