Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good for immune system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

A Premium Immune Support Formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Prostate Health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Immune booster

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

Garden of Life RM-10

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

I hope this works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Immune Support and Energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great broad spectrum immune enhancer. I believe this would benefit a wide range of immune problems and auto-immune conditions. Other nutrients (eg. vitamin A, C, E) taken between doses appear to enhance the effects.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

RM 10 ultra

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This product has reduced my PSA back to normal and kept it there for over a year now

1-10 из 21 всего