Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics for Women

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product... easy to take. Without 24 hours felt the difference - diminished bloating, and feeling more energetic.

Probiotics+

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Like this product so much - has a lot of the raw probiotics and extra vitamins and minerals.

Works Well - Priced High

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I give it 3 instead of 5 because you can get if for $20 less on Amazon and if you have prime it is free shipping. Helps with digestion, indigestion and colon cleansing after about 2 weeks of full strength. Don't take 3 a day if you are new to product you might be surprised how well it works, build up to 3 a day. I take 3-5 a day therefore, will be ordering from Amazon.

Good Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

You have to keep this refrigerated, but it keeps all ingredients active and effective. Been taking this for about 6 months, one in a.m. & one in p.m. Works great to keep digestion functioning good.

Love, Love this product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Fantastic raw Probiotics for women over 50+, the ingredients are the best andd work very well together.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing shipping! The best product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have followed Garden of Life company since their inception, and believe they are the best. This was the first time I bought their probiotics through iHerb, and i have to say I was really impressed with the way it was shipped. The box came in a much bigger, styrofoam "vault," probably 9x12" with dry ice inside. I live in Tucson, and the temps have been well over 100 degrees, but the ice was STILL COOL inside the package--and it was free shipping! Even if I'd purchased this product here in a store, I wouldn't have been sure it had been kept cool. The price was 1/3 less than I'd been paying, too.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

this has worked better for me than the other probiotics.

Top of the Line Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Sherri апр 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Has multiple strands of great bacteria, including Sacharomyces boulardii, which helps fight the dreaded C-diff! I take this everyday.

Garden of Life, Raw Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best probiotics I found yet. I will keep on taking them. Thank.

great service

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

this particular product I had been purchasing locally and thought I'd try getting the raw probiotics from iherb. The product arrived fresh as it should be and am very satisfied with their service also. Keep up the awesome service.

1-10 из 17 всего