Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 10 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

RAW enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The logic of adding enzymes into the diet at 50+ makes sense. The product was delivered very swiftly and is well-priced in comparison to similar products available. I haven't yet noticed any health differences, but I have only been taking the product for around one month. Some indication on the pacakaging of how long one should expect to take (a specified amount) of the product before anticipating any health benefits would have been useful. The import duty on products delivered to the UK is also something of an issue given the cost of purchasing the product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Recommend

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for a few years based on the recommendation of my chiropractor who also does nutrition screening. I am in excellent health, but he feels this is a product everyone should be taking due to the lack of freshness/quality of our food supply.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good but silly price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good but silly price when there are other great enzymes 1/3 of this price. Big glass bottle is also not so great.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product is worth every penny!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take these enzymes with every meal and my digestion is normal, my stools are normal (before i discovered raw enzymes I had very loose smeary smelly stools and was bloated most of the time).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great health benefits.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My wife has been drinking it for about a month. She feels a lot better and a lot healthier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Enzymes for life!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent blend of enzymes, love the additional probiotics this product provides!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Garden of Life, Raw Enzymes, Women 5 & Wiser, 90 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent Product!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Like the ingredients.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like organic, fermented, etc, so these foot the bill better for me than other brands.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Product arrived quickly as promised...price was 30% less than what I could purchase it for locally

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yuck!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I took this product to improve my regularity. This product did the exact opposite.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 10 всего