RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 44 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

BEST ENZYMES

Отзыв оставлен wendybrown окт 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Our first choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674845 мар 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1096212 сен 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1865407 сен 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282693 янв 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best digestive enzyme blend on the market!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273925 май 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Check the number and level of different enzymes combined! Used this for 3 years, will never be without it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Crohn's disease

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 ноя 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ladydi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2724201 май 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2838328 фев 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this is a great digestive enzyme product - it has ginger and turmeric in it which i love!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Muy bien

Отзыв оставлен Pagaru май 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Estas encimas me funcionan muy bien, noto el estomago mucho mas calmado y con menos problemas. Repetiré seguro.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 44 всего

1 2 3 4 5