Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 48 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BEST ENZYMES

Отзыв оставлен wendybrown окт 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Crohn's disease

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best digestive enzyme blend on the market!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Check the number and level of different enzymes combined! Used this for 3 years, will never be without it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Our first choice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Muy bien

Отзыв оставлен Pagaru май 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Estas encimas me funcionan muy bien, noto el estomago mucho mas calmado y con menos problemas. Repetiré seguro.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this is a great digestive enzyme product - it has ginger and turmeric in it which i love!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ladydi

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 48 всего

1 2 3 4 5