Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Night And Day Difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I look forward to taking this

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Feeling Better

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Great vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Garden of Life living multi

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I kind of balked at taking 3 tablets three times daily but I do feel I have a lot more energy since taking them.

Best in show!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Best vitamin and mineral supplement out there.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal Formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this ever since being on the Makers Diet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent quality food sourced nutrients

Отзыв оставлен WildSweetVermont июл 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My sweetie swears by this vitamin. When he takes just a couple a day (rather than 3 with each meal as suggested) he finds that his energy and all-around feeling of wellness are much better. I can't take them because I find them hard to swallow, too dry and large for me. The ingredients are amazing, a blend of nutrients in their whole food state, nothing synthetic here. The antioxidants are from fruits and veggies, tonic mushrooms and sea veggies add super benefits you may not get in your regular diet. NOTE that coffee extract and green tea are part of the blend, so depending on your situation these could either be energy-enhancing or too stimulating. Play with the dose and build it up, don't try 9 the first day for instance. If you have allergies/sensitivities or complicated health issues read labels carefully because in a comprehensive blend like this you may find something tucked in there that you shouldn't be taking. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your radiant wellness! :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good. my replacement for megafood lifestyles

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Since Megafood discontinued their best supplement this is a good replacement. Food formed companies need to understand that herbs like Saw Palmetto don't belong in a multi. (Talking about Megafood multi for men) Educate yourself on tonic versus medicinal.

1-10 из 23 всего