Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 39 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Too much sugars!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

too much sugar, too sweet, too much fragrance added

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

just too sweet, too much sugar, the fragrance added is just too strong to make it tasted unnatural.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taste Horrible

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best snack bar

Отзыв оставлен tuomas апр 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Really delicious, healthy snack when you don't have time to cook by yourself!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ベリー系の、ちょっと複雑な味です。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

1本64gで、ローのバーとしては少し大きめです。そしてそれ以上に食べごたえがあり2回に分けて食べてます。素材の粒が残っているタイプじゃありません。ララバーのようなデーツとナッツをベースにしたシンプルなものと違い、スプラウトした穀物・シードやフルーツジュースが使われていて、ねっとりした感じはなく、でも柔らかくさっくりした感じでもなく、同様のバーでは初めて食べる食感でした。 甘みは蜂蜜なので、癖があるのかもしれませんが私はキライではないです。とってもヘルシーだとは思う、お菓子というより主食という感じで、やや重いです。ララバーのような味が好きな方にはお薦めはできないかなと思います。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great taste and aroma and healthy to boot. Wish they were even less expensive but iherb has the best prices I've found.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best bar, healthy and full of great flavor- better than chocolate!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I'm so impressed with the quality of the bar. Too bad that it makes my stomach bloated if I eat the whole thing. So I can only eat one-third of it a day. I have a sensitive stomach. The berry taste is a little bit too strong for me. My sister loves it and have no problems with it though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Summer Berry Bar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A quality bar, but too sweet for my taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

참 좋아요.

Отзыв оставлен rtgfoi янв 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

그런데 포도맛 츄잉캔디를 먹는 듯한 기분도 드네요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 39 всего

1 2 3 4