Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 41 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy апр 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unprocessed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat processed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy processed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stress off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The less you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstressed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a medium strength digestive blend. Basically, it contains 2x times a normal digestive blend will contain. It also contains specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest every food possible. It comes with 252mg of botanical blend and it’s unnecessary in an enzyme product but no harm though. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. This product also contains multiple strains of protease and amylase. This is because different enzymes function between pH value ranges. It is to ensure that you can enjoy food across different digestive organs (eg stomach is acidic, small intestine is mild alkaline). The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dissolve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I take 1 for a normal meal, 2 when I overeat and 3-4 when I am eating a buffet. I will probably not used this again as the supplements contain a lot of fillers, binders or flow agents such as magnesium stearate! Pricewise, it is also a lot more expensive than even higher strength enzymes. Check out my page for more reviews!

This works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 06, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried several brands of digestive enzymes and find this one really works...no more digestive problems.

Eating well now

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I used to not be able to eat onions and other things which make food taste better, etc. After taking this for awhile, I can eat onions and alot more. This works. My husband and I love it!

WORKS GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried several other brands of digestive enzymes, these have helped the most. When I take two of these before a meal, I no longer have any problems.

The second best I've tried

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

In my experience Digest Gold by Enzymedica is a little better, but since they raised the price significantly I'm going with Omega-Zyme from now on! At a certain point supplement prices just becomes ridiculous.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It's a good product, but...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very good product. It helps digest onions and similar gas forming foods. Though, I found this product to be too strong for me(I guess, some ingredients are very high doses here). It excretes too much water. Or you have to have a very! big and rich meal to use it. I tried half a caplet; felt just a bit better. I hope, it is an adjustment period fo me... I will return here later with a follow up. As for now, I guess, half a pill will laast a looong time :)

Helps my LPR!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This is the one product I've found that helps my silent reflux! I take two or three with meals and it reduces my symptoms about 75% .

Digestive enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Garden of life digfestive enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product and excellent service

These just work

Отзыв оставлен RedYetiDave июн 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried other digestive enzymes from reputable companies - nothing touches these. My stomach was rather messed up after some emotional stress followed by severe food poisoning. I'd tried everything to get back on track (no grains, no dairy, no legumes, no alcohol, no coffee, no chocolate, some prebiotics and positively heroic levels of probiotics). As soon as I started taking these, everything came right. Astonishing.

1-10 из 41 всего