Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for a quick rebalance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

smoothes the swings

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

awesome tincture!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

vitex

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

excellent support and cleanser!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

works but tastes bad

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitex

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very Bitter. Could not use!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2