RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Products for insomnia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2257144 май 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I returned the product when I read its label that it can cause damages to liver. This information was not available when I ordered the product.

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2318117 окт 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It really helps. Especially if you are really stressed, or on edge, or just not able to sleep. Sometimes I felt a little groggy the next day, or almost a little depressed, so take one instead of two, as the directions call for. Overall, I think it is good for you, & has a positive effect on the body.

relax and get sleepy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794458 май 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It helped me discontinue using a prescribed sleep aid, it works!

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631028 янв 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A friend and health store owner suggested this to me after experiencing a few damaged cervical discs in an accident. It really helped at the time and now I only use it on rare occasions. It is another wonderful find that is safe and natural. I am so glad iherb carries quality familiar brands I can trust.

It helps, taken correctly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3359541 сен 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is not a knock-out sleeping pill. This product does help, though, if you take it and go to bed right away. If you take it and stay up, it will just make you feel relaxed.

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1256905 мар 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Since Sound Sleep takes a while to kick in, it only works if you take it early- 1 1/2 to 2 hours before going to bed. It seems to lower my blood pressure and help switch my mind "off," making it easier to fall asleep. That also means that I don't wake up groggy. I highly recommend this product!

Didn't work for me...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108596 фев 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

...but that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. We all have different reasons behind why we don't sleep well or easily. I wish I could return it and I plan to stay with the Seditol, which works much better for me.

I like this product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2450850 фев 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I also got it very quickly and am happy with it. Thank you for your kind service, Cara

worth it's value