RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not Great, for Me at Least

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking авг 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

In general, Gaia products are flawless, in both formulation and in quality. I have little doubt in the quality of this product, but the formulation doesn't agree with me at all. I have taken most of the constitutent ingredients in the past with few problems, but Para-Shield makes me feel quite ill, and not in a good, parasite-purging kind of way. I also originally ordered Para-Shield so that I could simplify the process of a general parasite cleanse, but after using this product, I realized that I like having the latitude to change the exact formulation that I need, and that comes from having the cleanse components in single-ingredient capsules or tinctures — not from an all-in-one capsule. In my opinion, this product is best suited to specific and acute parasitic gastrointestinal infection, rather than for use as a general (eg periodical) parasite cleanse.

Wonderful!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1294089 окт 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried many parasite cleanses, but have had troubles with extra ingredients. Most have so many that I cannot tell which is effecting me in a negative way. This has everything I need and works for me. I did find I had to take it at bedtime because it made me sleepy and a bit light-headed during the day. Good stuff!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236191 апр 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Gaia herbs consistently puts out great products and this is no exception. They are very potent.

great parasite eliminator

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1098995 янв 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

under the supervision of my doctor who practices integrative/naturopathic medicine. Within 3 months i was successful in killing off the parasites ( only visible through live blood cell review under microscope.) every month I would have my blood reviewed. after 3 months, NO more bugs in my blood. as our forefathers knew, long before traditional medicine. "Human beings are susceptible to parasites. Purging of these well know parasites is imperative to the human beings Health; by purging parasites from the boday, we avoid numerous medical diseases and disorders."

seems powerful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901447 авг 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

potent

Gaia Para-shield

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1431084 фев 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Still too soon to say, but so far so good.

Cleansing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3053840 сен 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I can really feel the cleansing. Still not done with the 15 days but feel good using it.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334823 мар 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

So far so good, seems to be working on many different levels, I always love Gaia Herbs products. Great Integrity!

Parasite cleanse

Отзыв оставлен 4898831354857933341 янв 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Brilliant

OK

Отзыв оставлен Sahasrara13 дек 11, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

1-10 из 10 всего