RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Keeps us going

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1366336 янв 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My family has been using olive leaf extract for years now, and while friends all around us go down with the flu, we stay healthy. Read the reports yourself, there's books and lots of info online. Olive Leaf is one of the few things that actually works on viruses, including herpes & epstien barr. It's the one thing that would help my daughter with epstien barr! I find Gaia Herbs brand to be one of the best and most potent, other than East West Reseach brand.

LGS対策で使用

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1894936 июн 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

LGSの疑いがあるので、その対策で使っています。 そちらの方の効果はまだわかりませんが、風邪はひかなくなりました。 後日談の追加です。 先日の上部内視鏡検査で、過去の検査で見られたカンジタ菌が全くなくなっていました。 腸内の方はまだ検査していないのでわかりませんが、流石に天然の抗生剤と言われるだけあります。

Helped me kick the flu!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1048839 авг 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I caught the flu this spring in a BIG way. Judging by the symptoms it was most likely the swine flu. I am usually very healthy so it threw me for a loop. Olive leaf was the thing that helped me kick the cough that went on and on. That and raw garlic. :) From what I've read, it's not a supplement for people with diabetes or low blood pressure problems - this is one to research for yourself, but I found major relief and have added this to my arsenal of natural antibiotics!

I notice a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814180 окт 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I know I have issues - Fibromyalgia - I am told fungus and parasites. I have tried everything to rid myself of pain, candida, brain fog and energy. I am now convinced it is just plain poor health, a body full of toxins etc. I will be seeing a Naturopath/Microbiologist in a few weeks and I know that Olive Leaf extract is one of the herbs he uses to beat this in conjunction with other herbs. currently I am using this product and already I have noticed a difference. Olive Leaf extract is a fungal/viral killer. I take 4 to 5 capsules per day

Immune Defense

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234363 окт 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Have been using this product for aboutr 3 yrs for cold remedy. At the sign of a cold, use it right away and it stops the cold from progressing. I love Gaia herbs and iherb has FANTASTIC PRICES.....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One of the best natural antibiotics on the market!

Отзыв оставлен 5578824592659668995 сен 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have to say that this brand of olive leaf extract is the best that I've ever used. These capsules can knock out a cold or sinus infection faster and better than garlic, honey, and oregano combined. If you have a stubborn infection that just won't go away, give this a try!

way too strong for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169605 сен 15, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I take Olive Leaf for immunity and regulating my swinging blood pressure (swings for low to high and back frequently). I have taken other brands with the dried herb, but in a move to avoid magnesium stearate and gelatin, I tried this. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it but it lowered my pressure so much, I couldnt feel my feet when I woke up in the morning, really scary. (I am a very active athletic 40 year old so this was not something I should be experiencing) Excipients not withstanding, I'm going back to Now or Natures Way which have the dried herb form and are much milder, but if you have super high pressure, this might be the right one for you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

An antiviral powerhouse I always keep on hand

Отзыв оставлен WildSweetVermont авг 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have yet to find another brand of olive leaf I prefer to the Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf capsules. I trust this brand for quality, and am a repeat customer. Fans of olive leaf regularly report that it helped to clear up their (sinus infection, Candida, cold, flu, etc.) when other supplements they tried did not. I have found that to be so as well, and at the very least it seems to shorten the duration of an illness or infection quite a bit. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

I Love This Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2599126 сен 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped me with UTI and other issues.

좋습니다

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2504253 июн 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

향산화제역활로 섭취중인데, 피로회복에 좋은 거 같아요.하루종일 컴퓨터를 사용하기 때문에 눈이 피로한데 올리브잎 섭취하고 나서 부터 눈의 피로가 굉장히 많이 개선되었습니다.

1-10 из 34 всего