Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent anitbiotic cleared up boils when traditional antibiotics were not effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf Phyto-Caps for a few months now. I use it to ward off viruses. It has worked very well. I have recommended it to friends. I highly recommend this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

It's hard to tell just how much this product is helping with my immune system, but it definitely is...I'm constantly updating my immunity boosting supplements as I watch my two grand babies (ages 2 and 3) and they are constantly sick from attending day care...since implementing this olive leaf, I've managed to avoid the last few illness that plagued the family....I'll continue to use this product....also, no side effects...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

効いてると思います。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

乾癬の治療のために、バイオフィルムディフェンスと一緒に、朝一の空腹時に摂取しています。 相乗効果のおかげで、腰回りにあったひどい乾癬がすっかりなくなり、驚いています。 バイオフィルムディフェンスとオリーブリーフを飲み始めて3か月ですが、効果がでてきたと感じたのは 2か月目あたりです。皮膚が正常になり、ただ黒ずんでいたのですが、今はそれもほとんど目立たなくなりました。 まだ、頭皮にある乾癬と足の乾癬が治っていないので、今後も続けて行こうと思います。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for candida outbreak

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I use it to control my candida outbreak & colds! great powerful product to keep in one's medicine chest!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best supplements

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very pleased....

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

was most satisfied with this product, service and quality were both excelent.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Acts Like an Antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I think this may have gotten me over the hump from small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). I had taken prescription antibiotics that helped but I don't think it was cured. I was reluctant to take more antibiotics so I did research and found Olive Leaf. Gaia usually has effective but pricey supplements, but I thought I would try this and believe it worked, so it was worth it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One a day, keeps the Dr. away

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take one caplet every day an it seems to help me deter and colds that are circulating around. It might be a coincidence but I notice when I run out and don't take them for a short time I seem to always pick up some sort of cold.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего