Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

SAVE YOUR GUT AND LIFE

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My story is a long 5 years of pain and struggle, I was 56, 155 lbs; and fell to 90lbs over 6 months. Doctors were stumped after months of tests... They did not know about GMO's yet.... GMO foods had poisoned my system. SOY, CORN, SUGAR BEET SUGAR ETC. read up on it...Monsanto introduced virus's... I found out too late but it still saved my life!!! If I had known what Oil of Oregano could do for me sooner, I could have lived cancer free. OIL of OREGANO CAPS killed off the offending virus's that had gained control of my digestive system and ultimately my immune system. After that - Chemo for the cancer that had already gotten a grip. After that Oregano cap once a week or more to prevent any organisms from gaining control of my immune system. If you suffer from ANY sort of digestive problem, I suggest this first. It literally saved my life! It is the BEST treatment I found. GT

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

seems working

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Tried a few times taking this when 1st Symptom start (sore throat, candida) and it helps to restore your health. The sore throat doesn't progress to something worse. I only took either once or twice a day and this will do the job. Of course I took it with combination of Manuka honey or propolis or olive leaf extract or sambucus. I believed all of these natural great remedy helps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

최고입니다. 항생제유사물질인지 항생제인지는 모르겠지만.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

아직 20대 중반인데 정말 2~3달에 한번씩 재발할 정도로 심각한 만성 방광염을 앓고 있었습니다. 제가 체력이 약해지면 어김없이 재발하더라구요. 심지어는 생리대를 조금만 텀을 오래두고 갈기만해도요. 비뇨기과 산부인과 번갈아 다니며 항생제를 먹어대니 위염이 생기고 그렇게 또 영양섭취가 힘들어지고 면역력이 떨어져 재발하는 악순환이었습니다. 너무너무 괴로워서 인터넷에 검색해보니 다른 분들이 이 오레가노 오일을 먹고 효과가 있었다고들 하시더라구요. 단순히 이 오레가노 오일을 사기 위해 아이허브에 가입해서(직구세계에 눈을떠버렸지만 .-_-;;) 그냥 무작정 3통을 샀습니다. 아니나 다를까 또 재발한 방광염. 혈뇨가 뚝뚝 떨어지고 배뇨통인데 이미 토요일밤이라 울면서 이 오일을 먹고 잠들었는데 다음날 통증이 조금 완화되었더라구요. 하루 1캡슐 2번 복용인데 솔직히 2번 복용으로는 방광염이 안 잡혀서 3일간 하루 3알을 먹었더니. 진짜 드라마틱하게 혈뇨가 멈출 뿐 아니라 통증도 멈추고 방광염이 나았습니다. -ㅁ -!!!!!!!! 진짜 대박이더라구요. 보니 이 오레가노 오일이 mrsa도 죽이는 강력한 항생물질이래서 조금 무섭긴한데, 증상완화되었다고해서 그만 먹었다가 내성이 생길까봐도 무서워서 일단은 한통을 다 복용해볼 생각입니다. 예방차원에서. 저처럼 방광염으로 고생하시는 분들에겐 정말 추천합니다. 후기중에 암 걸리신 분들도 먹고 좋아지셨다는 분도 계시던데. 요거 정말 물건입니다. 그런데 이렇게 강력한 유사항생물질을 막 먹고 팔어도 되는건지는 모르겠습니다. -_ㅠ

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great immune and flu-season support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial remedy. Potent and pure.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Oil of Oregano.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

IHerb offers a great price for this product which my husband and I use when we are coming down with a cold. It is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great value, great service

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I used to buy this product at a local grocery store. iHerb costs about half the price of that store. And delivery is always prompt. We do not hestiate to recommend iHerb to our friends. They are the best.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really good for Candida

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think it's helping. I've also used a Candex, grapefruit seed extract from Canada, Threelac probiotic and just coconut oil. I think it's good for me to use different ones for a period of time. As for herbal products Gaia's Herbs are hard to beat. Iherb's prices continue to be excellent.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to be ok..

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have used another brand of oregano oil in the past and very quickly experienced 'die-off' symptoms and the bad bacteria started to leave my body.. I was expecting to have the same with this product but have not, despite taking 3 capsules per day (with meals). Not sure if it has such a potent effect.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I Refer To This As My Miracle Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product since the fall of 2009. I started using it along with taking my allergy medication and asthma medication. Over time I saw great improvements and I didn't refill my prescriptions. I use this product along with NOW brand Quercetin with Bromelain and I am off my allergy and asthma prescriptions. I will up these products during allergy season keeping close watch so I don't go into an asthma attack.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 25 всего

1 2 3