I never get sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Immune enhancer

Posted by CoolinArizona on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

Immunity Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Just getting started.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a new item for us, and we are just getting into it but it was suggested to us as a great immune booster. Hope it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

using for long time....love this mashrooms

immune defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but I think that I need to take it a longer time before I can judge it's effectiveness

to soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

to soon to tell for this product.

Gaia Maitake Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used tincture in past & this is more pleasant to take!