RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

A Potent Anti-Microbial

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking авг 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I generally trust Gaia brand more than most others, and this product is one reason: The oregano oil inside the capsules is dark, rich and thick, not runny and light as in so many other oil of oregano capsules. It is more expensive intially, but it's so potent that it really is a good value. Oil of Oregano is one of those anti-microbials, together with Neem and Barlean's Olive Leaf Extract and Monolaurin, that I always have at home and that I carry when I travel as part of a natural first-aid kit. Try Oil of Oregano if you're suffering from gastrointestinal upset, and it's also good (I've found) for hayfever and other allergy-related congestion. If I could offer a suggestion, it would be to take Oil of Oregano only when needed — this is too powerful to be taken as a daily supplement unless directed to do so by a medical professional — and because it's so powerfully anti-microbial, you ought to consume probiotics after you've finished treating, to replace the good flora that may have been killed off by the Oil of Oregano.

The best

Отзыв оставлен 5154877746534078903 сен 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff is powerful. If I am ill, I will take a double or even triple the dose until symptoms subside. Oil of oregano has helped me heal from tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, and the food poisoning. During an epidemic, oil of oregano along with raw garlic, olive leaf extract, and high doses of vitamin C would be my close companions.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gaia herbs get rid of foot fungus, when nothing else can!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1621925 фев 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried everything from costly doctor's prescriptions to potent medicines taken internally, and nothing worked. But a tip from a friend about oil of oregano finally solved a problem I'd been battling for years!

Excellent quality!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641684 сен 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My holistic healer recommended these high quality caps. She said they were the best out there. I took one pill twice a day for four days with warm water for Candida. Highly recommended!

great anti fungal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1764017 янв 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have chronic sinus issues that were determined to be fungal. This really helps keep them cleared up deep into my head. I cycle on and off of it so that my body doesn't get used to it. It's made a major difference for me

Best Ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1589276 сен 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

These capsules are wonderful for inflamation and also stomach ailments. I was very please to see the great price at IHerb and the quick service

Gaia, Oil of Oregano

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2597182 фев 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

5 stars! This product is unbeatable when it comes to sinus problems. I noticed it after two weeks of using this product, my sinuses cleared up and I could breath much better through my nose.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1880253 дек 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great product at such a reasonable price. Get an occasional oregano after-taste, but hey- it's oregano oil. Have had some "major" gastrointestinal problems and this seems to be helping out. So far, so good.

wards off colds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352709 дек 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I always have this on hand. If I feel a cold coming on, or a scratchy throat, etc., I take about 4-5 capsules every 3-4 hours. I've been without any cold for 2 years now..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect for digestive dysbiosis!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 июн 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love Gaia! I can always rely on potent products from this company. I decided to try oregano oil because I had some serious issues with candida and a few strains of patgogenic bacteria. Along with other supplements, this product is beneficial to getting my gut back into tip-top shape!

1-10 из 24 всего