Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

LOVE THESE!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Good but smelly

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

Ear

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent drops!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

These drops work. It's tricky to get my kid to stay still so I wait until she's fallen asleep to apply them and wait until she turns naturally to the other side to do the other side. It really works. I apply it to my 3 year old as soon as see a runny nose, just to ward off a possible ear infection from all the mucus and congestion. Once I gave it to her when she actually had an ear ache and as soon as I gave it to her the pain stopped. Love this product! Must buy for sure!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product is intended for child but it works for me too.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

very good stuff for the ears infections... the only disadvantage is the smell of garlic

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

using on my dog, no pain, works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

doesn't bother my dog at all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

taking care of my earache

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

1-9 из 9 всего