Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Don't use everyday. Otherwise it's excellent!

Отзыв оставлен doesitwork апр 07, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

If you have liver problems, don't use Kava Kava. Don't use it every day either. With that said, I have to say that this kava kava tincture is amazing. I put it into water and it turns into a cloudy white color. The taste isn't bad, but very herbal. Usually within 20 minutes of taking a dose, I feel very tranquil and relaxed and ready for sleep. Kava is really good for when I have to wake up early the next morning and can't seem to wind down early enough for bedtime. Before, I would lie awake for hours staring at the ceiling until the first sunlight started coming through the window, knowing I'd have to get up in an hour or so. Now when I need it, I can lay down and fall asleep peacefully. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an occasional herbal sleep aid.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Kava kava

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 14, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

After all the bad stories about kava kava of a bad quality. This is kava kava of a good quality. Only down side it's on alcohol base, taste horrible.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I use this when I feel anxious/worrisome in the evening. I can feel my muscles begin to relax and it helps me drift away into sleep.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

helps with sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Mixed with a little water it really helps me drift off to sleep and stay asleep.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Usually buy HerbPharm's...tried this one, it's fine too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product at a great price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Works well and as intended

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Seems to work as well as a few other products I have tried. Hopefully this one doesn't get discontinued... I like it and will buy it again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

kava kava

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего