RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1001175 июн 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697897 июн 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Hawthorn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2068175 июл 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for Hypertension

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2887491 апр 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2513310 май 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stopped Palpitations

Отзыв оставлен 4807170262095154610 мар 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

After experiencing palpitations for about a week in December, 2016. I took 1,000 mg of this product along with 480 mg of Nature's Way HeartCare and the palpitations stopped within hours. I continue to take the foregoing combination daily and the palpitations have not returned. So, along with HeartCare, it worked for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

quality product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1276468 фев 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

helps with heart

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gala Herbs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1439939 окт 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very good stuff.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gaia Hawthorne

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1811886 янв 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

seems to be helping lower my blood pressure

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего