RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

High quality product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156637 сен 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Echinacea is a plant genus name.... there are multiple species. Echinacea purpurea is one of the easist varieties to grow in cultivation. Echinacea astralagus is often wildcrafted because it is difficult to grow in cultivation. For health effects, E. astralagus is more powerful that E. purpurea. Gaia Herbs "Supreme" contains both species of this wonderful plant. Also, a tip: I put drops of this tincture into 00 capsules so that my kids will take it! Also, I rub it directly onto the glands inside my mouth when I have earaches and sore throats. It also works great for inner mouth sores. I also take it for inflammation of any kind, such as to support my body after a bee sting. ... Echinacea is my dream come true--my candy, but it is not a panacea for everyone. Some individuals have little positive health effects, but I grateful it works like magic for me. Another tip: When I had mastitis (mother's breast infection) when I was nursing my babies, I would take Echinacea, and it would cure me: no waiting around to see an OBGYN to get a prescription for an antibiotic. I took two whole squirts of Gaia Herb's Ech. Supreme as soon as I felt the fever and chills start, then I would go to bed and wake up better than ever.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best echinacea for adult.

Отзыв оставлен gabemom мар 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Super effective, if you can get over the horrible taste. My husband and I usually drink it directly and eat some rice, or something to get rid of the horrible taste. But I wouldn't switch this for any other echinacea brand because this stuff really works wonder when you are down with flu.. The best I encountered so far. I have tried echinaguard, nature's way, etc.. only this one is really effective, especially when I have flu plus sinus infection.

Good!

Отзыв оставлен HildeK июн 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Yes, it tastes vile. Shot it down, and have a glass of juice ready. But took this during a winter, and it is one of the few winters I have not ended up with moderate to severe lung infections. A mild bronchitis, yes, but it did not develop to pneumonia. Will buy again. Plus for being organic, and contain several strains of Echinacea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

For cough, throat inflammation and fever

Отзыв оставлен 5684527990988451021 сен 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is my second purchase for this brand. Compared to the one which contains glycerin, i would prefer this one. It doesn't taste good, but it is value for money. It has proven in me that it has treated my cough, fever and throat inflammation when I would not want to rely on antibiotic to fight against the virus/ bacteria. Super strong dosage. Thumbs up!

Best echanacea I've found

Отзыв оставлен 5742936813286573438 фев 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff works better than any other brand I've tried. You can get liquid echinacea in both kind contains alcohol and the kind that doesn't. I've tried both. The alcohol stuff is nice and clean and does just what you expect, except it tastes a bit bad. But you can reduce that by diluting it. The non-alcohol variety seems to be kind of gunky. (Sorry for the informal word.) One thing that makes me like the alcohol kind is that I feel confident that any germs that somehow get in the bottle will get killed by the alcohol rather than grow.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1486600 окт 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My mom had phnemonia and could not get rid of it. Hence, i got her on this and some other herbs and within 24 hours she was great again.

The best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1157490 апр 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried several brands of Echinacea tincture and this is by far the most potent. If you can't stand the taste of Echinacea or the sensation of your tongue and lips tingling from the powerful active components, then buy some other brand.

Excellent quality organic product

Отзыв оставлен 4838191082886198804 май 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Ive been taking echinacea for 20+yrs, particularly when I'm run down and early signs of a respiratory infection like a scratchy throat surface. One eyedropper 4-5x/day just wipes it out every time. If taken after the onset of soreness I believe it to help recovery speed although difficult to verify accurately since illness severity varies. Gaia makes an excellent product with consistently potent roots combined in an appropriate herb/alcohol ratio, and you just can't beat iHerb's price for 2oz. It's always been my immune system secret weapon and very likely always will be; far superior to OTC and prescription cold meds IMO.

Great for Sinus Infection

Отзыв оставлен 5394792804814460603 май 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My 2nd bottle. I had a nasty cold followed by a blocked sinus on my left side of my face, and followed by throbbing pain. A cold always leaves me with a sinus infection. I took this religiously 3 times a day for 3 days and the inflammation cleared. Thank goodness.

VERY STRONG ECHINACEA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2041930 ноя 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

IT IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST FORMULAS IN THE MARKET!VERY GOOD!

1-10 из 10 всего