RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

love it - save you from flu/ cough when use early

Отзыв оставлен 5072599354262438237 июл 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

i have this on my bedside, will usually take a puff before bed and another puff before going to work when the first symptom (itchiness/light sore throat) kicks in. i brought this to vacation and give this to my duaghter (4 year old) when she start complaining of sore throat and start to cough abit. thank god she is well trained and dont mind the taste, 2-3 puff a day during our trip in BALI kept my entire family well. her sore throat subsided the next day. it even sooth my hubby's sore gum. and it helps to ease my cough too. highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My review

Отзыв оставлен CalvinOwYong фев 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best propolis spray for your throat, whether you have a cough or sore throat.. it really relives and helps with recovery.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best we've found

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3123380 апр 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If taken at first sign of sore throut, can knock out colds. Spray liberally as needed. Only one my husband will use. Says others aren't tough enough.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for spre throats!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2052176 июл 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

it alliviates pain and when I take it at the beggining of a cold, the symptoms stop! highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best throat spray yet

Отзыв оставлен 5162528416664236342 май 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I had to replace the fantastic Echinacea Throat Spray that Nutrilite/Amway discontinued about two years ago. After trying a dozen or so products to replace it I found that the Gaia Echinacea Goldenseal Propolis met or even exceeded the quality and results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

목 따끔거릴때 좋네요.

Отзыв оставлен 5584363330583678160 янв 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

몸살이 난 후에 목이 따끔거려서 목안에 뿌렸어요. 쓴맛에 놀라고 약간 마비된것 같아서 놀랐지만, 금방 목이 편해지네요. 몇시간 편해져요. 병원에서 목 가래제거후에 면봉으로 발라주는 약맛이랑 같아요. 좋아서 주변에 권해야겠네요.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Throat Spray

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1764638 апр 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

While the taste is anything but pleasant, the spray helps to relieve a persistent tickle in the throat which causes me to cough. It is used basically when in a public place such as church and occasionally at home. Most of the time it helps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Worst taste ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3273336 фев 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have no idea whether it works or not. One spray was enough for me. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth for hours.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

first time user

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2124266 янв 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

So far so good. I have taken other products by the company, and feel it's a great company. I also know and have been happy taken the ingredients. I really calms my throat.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ONE OF THE BEST

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2270900 сен 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My kids love it if they get sore throat

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2