Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

love it - save you from flu/ cough when use early

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

i have this on my bedside, will usually take a puff before bed and another puff before going to work when the first symptom (itchiness/light sore throat) kicks in. i brought this to vacation and give this to my duaghter (4 year old) when she start complaining of sore throat and start to cough abit. thank god she is well trained and dont mind the taste, 2-3 puff a day during our trip in BALI kept my entire family well. her sore throat subsided the next day. it even sooth my hubby's sore gum. and it helps to ease my cough too. highly recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My review

Отзыв оставлен CalvinOwYong фев 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best propolis spray for your throat, whether you have a cough or sore throat.. it really relives and helps with recovery.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best throat spray yet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I had to replace the fantastic Echinacea Throat Spray that Nutrilite/Amway discontinued about two years ago. After trying a dozen or so products to replace it I found that the Gaia Echinacea Goldenseal Propolis met or even exceeded the quality and results.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

목 따끔거릴때 좋네요.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

몸살이 난 후에 목이 따끔거려서 목안에 뿌렸어요. 쓴맛에 놀라고 약간 마비된것 같아서 놀랐지만, 금방 목이 편해지네요. 몇시간 편해져요. 병원에서 목 가래제거후에 면봉으로 발라주는 약맛이랑 같아요. 좋아서 주변에 권해야겠네요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for spre throats!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

it alliviates pain and when I take it at the beggining of a cold, the symptoms stop! highly recommended!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best we've found

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If taken at first sign of sore throut, can knock out colds. Spray liberally as needed. Only one my husband will use. Says others aren't tough enough.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Throat Spray

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

While the taste is anything but pleasant, the spray helps to relieve a persistent tickle in the throat which causes me to cough. It is used basically when in a public place such as church and occasionally at home. Most of the time it helps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Worst taste ever

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have no idea whether it works or not. One spray was enough for me. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth for hours.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

can feel positive effect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

it is a very good product ..BUT I STILL CAN`T SEE MY LOYALTY CERDIT IN THE INVOICES FROM YOU AND PAY PAL ..CAN WE PLEASE SOLVE THE SITUATION ONCE FOR ALL YOU HAVE GOOD PRODUCTS BUT,,,,WHY?????

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

정말 훌륭한 제품입니다

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

여러종류의 폴라폴리스를 사용해 보았습니다. 이번에 처음으로 주문해서 사용하였는데 맛 자체는 약간 독한 편이지만 뿌리지 못할정도는 아닙니다 그리고 효과는 어마어마 합니다. 아이들 기침도 바로 가라 앉고 저 역시 좋은 효과를 보고 있습니다

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2