Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus май 07, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Another Gaia Success

Отзыв оставлен HawaiianViking авг 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just plain works...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for parasite cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

life saver

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен priyanka авг 29, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Gaia Herbs is a high quality make, I purchase this to use as part of a parasite cleanse as directed by my Naturopath Doctor, I am still doing the cleanse and it is definitely working. High quality product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cures a Cold

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for 25 years to eliminate a cold when I take it at first signs of a cold. If I wait a day or so into the cold, it reduces the symptoms considerably.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it. Shipped in a couple days.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 30, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Love it. Shipped in a couple days.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Well satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2