Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not able to use it yet

Отзыв оставлен Editka сен 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love!

Отзыв оставлен OrganicGal дек 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Before getting sick...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Review of my order

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a very good product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

elderberry

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

great for immune boosting.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

👍🏼

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

很好女兒吃了不再感冒,要加紫錐花一起吃

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего