RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Adrenal Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1929791 ноя 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1063977 апр 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664078 янв 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1360101 мар 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен 4694640644778256145 мар 15, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was feeling rock bottom - basically non functional, with my autoimmune diseases - this product literally saved me . Within a few days I was feeling good !!!! Not saying I've felt good ever since , but it's helped a great deal

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I love this!

Отзыв оставлен 5680244445204684826 июл 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2904783 дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I've had issues with my adrenals being fatigued. This product has helped me so much! I really notice when I run out. If you have this issues I highly recommend this product. I took it to my natural doctor to see if it was compatible for my body and it was a YES!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Provides good balance facing stress/anxiety

Отзыв оставлен 5761391596967004659 апр 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Much better than antidepressant medicament!!! It gives energy keeping you calm. It provides you a good balance facing a stress or anxiety.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 5278208926656040651 фев 04, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Just what the doctor ordered!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2674658 апр 28, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue, one at night, this is the best quality form of this herb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 25 всего

1 2 3