RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3051050 дек 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking Cordyceps for hypertension, hoping to alleviate my reliance on two blood pressure medications. However, with taking two Cordyceps capsules in conjunction with my BP medication, my blood pressure has fallen below hypertension levels. I eventually plan on relying on Cordyceps alone to maintain my blood pressure, along with dietary and exercise modifications.

Helping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2754236 фев 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This along with some other medicinal mushrooms is seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. We're going to stay the course for a while to get a full determination on the results.

love

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1948210 апр 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Cordyceps changed my life, i never exercise without them, increase stamina and create a euphoric high from running and deep breathing.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719884 апр 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent for better stamina

Not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен energetyx дек 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I can't say whether or not this has done much for me yet. Will try Chaga next time. If choosing between this and reishi, go with the reishi. The effects are much more noticeable.

Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929417 фев 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. I've also tried the New Chapter Cordyceps and liked Fungi Perfecti a little more. The Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps has a nice mushroom taste. I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect. I've avoided colds even though my daughters have gotten sick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No Cordyceps smell, and misleading picture and name of the product

Отзыв оставлен 4908019775637418531 окт 23, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

The picture and name of the product is misleading. The picture and name of the product is cordyceps but the supplement facts says that it is cordyceps mycelium. Cordyceps mycelium is unnatural, and the effect is much weaker than cordyceps. The content has no cordyceps smell at all and I doubt it would have noticeable effect on me. With using the picture and name of cordyceps, I think host defense company seem to be kind of dishonest and cannot be trustworthy.

Doesn't seem to work...

Отзыв оставлен 4930885926135087531 май 14, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Product is hot air, a load of it actually. The best Cordyceps supplement I've ever had so far is New Chapter's. Hope to see it back in production sometime soon...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Capsules are tasteless, smooth and easy to swallow.

Отзыв оставлен 4685320862186658780 окт 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Have been taking forapproximately 2 wks. and have experienced no adverse affects. Will continue as recommended by my physician.

fabulous product