Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking Cordyceps for hypertension, hoping to alleviate my reliance on two blood pressure medications. However, with taking two Cordyceps capsules in conjunction with my BP medication, my blood pressure has fallen below hypertension levels. I eventually plan on relying on Cordyceps alone to maintain my blood pressure, along with dietary and exercise modifications.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Cordyceps changed my life, i never exercise without them, increase stamina and create a euphoric high from running and deep breathing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helping

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This along with some other medicinal mushrooms is seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. We're going to stay the course for a while to get a full determination on the results.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. I've also tried the New Chapter Cordyceps and liked Fungi Perfecti a little more. The Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps has a nice mushroom taste. I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect. I've avoided colds even though my daughters have gotten sick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent for better stamina

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен energetyx дек 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I can't say whether or not this has done much for me yet. Will try Chaga next time. If choosing between this and reishi, go with the reishi. The effects are much more noticeable.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No Cordyceps smell, and misleading picture and name of the product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

The picture and name of the product is misleading. The picture and name of the product is cordyceps but the supplement facts says that it is cordyceps mycelium. Cordyceps mycelium is unnatural, and the effect is much weaker than cordyceps. The content has no cordyceps smell at all and I doubt it would have noticeable effect on me. With using the picture and name of cordyceps, I think host defense company seem to be kind of dishonest and cannot be trustworthy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. Excellent for better stamina and I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Doesn't seem to work...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 14, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Product is hot air, a load of it actually. The best Cordyceps supplement I've ever had so far is New Chapter's. Hope to see it back in production sometime soon...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Host Defence Cordyceps Energy Boost

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking Host Defence Cordyceps Mushroom capsules and I honestly can say that the effect is a Energy boost when I take 2 grams that is 4 capsules. This is not a imaginary thing it is a physical effect. The action is with the Krebs Cycle and ATP output. Please DYOR. (Do your own research)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2