Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 33 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

おすすめできる生姜パウダー

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

何にでも使える、とても便利なオーガニックの生姜パウダーです。 こちらのフェアトレード商品はスリランカ産なので、こちらをおすすめします。同社商品の安いほう(フェアトレードではない商品)は中国産なのでおすすめできません。 液体にも溶けやすく、飲み物にもよく合います。 またリピートする予定です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

this product is amazing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I am 69 years old and had a hard time walking up steps because of my left knee soreness . Started using ginger root because of its anti inflammatory . After 2 weeks of taking 2 teaspoons per day in a tea I can now walk up steps without holding on to the handrail . I also play racquetball twice a week without pain . I cannot believe the difference ginger root has made for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I WAS LOOKING FOR ORGANIC GINGER THAT 'S NOT FROM CHINA AND BOUGHT THIS, BUT

Отзыв оставлен satokoban апр 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I AM STILL NOT SURE THIS IS IT (ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE REVIEW SAID IT'S NOT FROM CHINA), I LOOK IT UP ON THE FRONTIER NATURAL'S WEBSITE, AND COULDN'T FIND THE INFORMATION, AND THOUGHT IT'S WEIRD.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product, good price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I actually never really liked dried/ground/powdered ginger and would always prefer fresh ginger. But this one is pretty good. When I opened the bag, it had an intense ginger smell and the taste is very "ginger-y" and spicy as well. I still prefer fresh ginger, but I really recommend this powdered one – especially for emergencies (no fresh ginger on hand) or lazy days ;) This one is a little bit more expensive than the other gingers of Frontier. That is because it is from Sri Lanka and not from China – which makes me personally more comfortable eating it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ハーブティーに入れて飲みます

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

今年の冬は寒かったので、毎回ハーブティーに入れて飲んでいます。 最近知ったのですが、生姜は生生姜汁は、最初の30分ぐらいは身体が暖かくなりますが、その後は逆に冷えるそうです。ですので、身体を暖める効果を期待するのでしたら、断然乾燥生姜じゃないとダメみたい。これはオーガニックで液体にも溶けやすいし、最適でした!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

使いやすい!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ホットドリンクに混ぜて飲むと、のどがピリピリ効いてるのが解ります。料理に使っても、すりおろし生姜の様に繊維が残らないので助かります! コスパも良くてオーガニック! 中国産の方が安いけれど、不安なのでスリランカ産のこちらにしました。 半年は持ちそう^^

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

手軽でおいしく使いがってがいい!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

TVでショウガココアのことを知り飲み始めたのですが、生ショウガは体を温めないと知りこちらの品を取りはじめました。 細かいパウダーで飲みやすく使いかってがいいです。こちらのローココアと混ぜて飲み始めたその日から手こずっていた便秘が解消。嘘みたいでした!ぽっこりお腹が少し小さくなりました。これさえあれば便秘の悩みはなくなりそうです。長期的に取ればいろんな効果が期待できそうで毎日スープや紅茶などに入れてます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 33 всего

1 2 3 4