Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best enchilada sauce ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I don't normally write reviews, but I was shocked to see this product had 1 star! This sauce tastes homemade and is so easy and convenient...plus gluten-free!!! We live on this at our home. We are not vegetarians :)

Mexican Pizazz!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Can't live without this! If it doesn't come in soon I may start going through withdrawals! Living far from Mexican food is bad enough, but to be without Frontera Gourmet Enchilada Sauce can be traumatic! Enchiladas made without it are not enchiladas!

Vegetarians/Vegans beware!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I just got two jars of this in the mail today (I live overseas where Mexican food products are rare and expensive....) And I was so shocked to read "cooked chicken and chicken juices" on the ingredients list! It was totally my fault for not reading the ingredients carefully, but I was fooled by "all natural" and the fact that I got it from iherb. Maybe iherb sells animal products?? I didn't realize this. Anyway, I will give them to my fellow carnivore expats, so still, I am so, so bummed and disappointed because these two jars were for a Mexican-themed gluten-free vegan party. Definitely cannot use these. I'm sad!!! ><

Really good.

Отзыв оставлен hotdogtopus мар 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I used this to make a square pan of enchiladas and I thought it had a good flavor. I have some left over, so I'll use it to make huevos rancheros.

치킨랩만들땨 소스로사용