Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of the only products that really makes a difference.Have had CFS for 13 years and it is a wonderful boost for the 'bad' days.Only wish I could buy it here in Australia. Debbie

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Free, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash, 0.63 oz (18 g) + 1 UltraCap

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

powder part of the packet is very good. capsule part is not as strong as the powder. powder does help overcome weakness. Also great to take on an upset stomach. Goes great with apple juice.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No complaints here - Energy!

Отзыв оставлен benaturallywell мар 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Just wanted to mention that I felt quite energized while taking this product. It was a good feeling since lately I have been a bit run down. Highly recommend this product.

Tastes nice.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Quite innocuous, mild flavour. There was no sudden OTT rush of energy, nor a sudden drop as the effects wore off.

Energy boost!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This duo does what it claims. I feel like a rocket after I take it, with no jitters or chemical feel to it. A very natural boost.

Refreshing

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember июн 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It was a little sweet for my liking. But otherwise tasted good for a vitamin drink. Refreshing in water with ice.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

seemed to provide a pickup

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Was wary, about jitteryness, but was ok.

Little difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

While I felt a slight energy boost, it wasn't anything more than a regular sugary drink would give me. The B12 in the tablet is provided as cyanocobalamin, so it isn't particularly usable by the body. There is quite a bit of packaging for what is actually contained in the product.

ick

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This made me feel ill to my stomach, I wouldn't recommend. Also it didn't give me any noticeable burst of energy. Maybe it works well for some, but not me.

FANTASTIC Energy Product!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue дек 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

1-10 из 116 всего