Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

毎朝のパンに

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

もう10年以上、毎朝パンにオリーブオイルをつけて食べていたのですが、試しにこちらのオイルを使ってみたところ、勝手にウエストがくびれてきました。ナッツの香りで不味くはないです。産後のぽっこりお腹はもう諦めていたのに、効果に驚きました。次回は最大ボトルの購入決定!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This oil went bad soon..

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Can't live without it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gross Taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Udo's Oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This is my all-time favorite oil. I love, love, love the taste of this oil, and it is highly nutritious. Being a vegetarian, this is a great alternative to fish oil for Omega. Remember, it is for nutrition, but not for cooking; it is not a cooking oil. Also, be sure to refrigerate it so it will not get rancid. Highly recommend to all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Udo's

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Udo's is an outstanding source of essential fatty acids. The product shipped was fresh and arrived quickly. Thanks!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so far so good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

カプセルがきらいなので、食品としてとろうかと購入しました。 主にドレッシングとして使っています。トマトにお塩とレモンとこれで、レストランのお味です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Denne oljen er super:)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Udo's oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2